2019 Mallie Ann Breuer Scholarship Recipient
- Where did/are you attending college?
- University of North Dakota
- What inspired you to choose your area of study?
- I've always wanted to go into the medical field because I wanted to be able to help people and be there for them when they needed help and I thought nursing was the best fit for me and the goals that I want to accomplish.
- What achievement in your life are you most proud of?
- Graduating fourth in my high school class with a 3.96 GPA .
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- I have always valued my education and when I reached high school my education pushed me to realize what I am all capable of doing at once. This made me realize that I want to be the best that I can, and that I want to make a difference in people’s lives.