2017 Mallie Ann Breuer Scholarship Recipient
- Where did/are you attending college?
- I am currently attending NDSU. I started the nursing program in January 2019. Im pursuing an RN, BSN degree. My hopes is to become a Nurse Practitioner.
- What inspired you to choose your area of study?
- My grandma Vinie inspired me to go into nursing. So many people have come up to me and said how much they loved having my grandma as a nurse and how she was so good and so kind and I wanted to be like her.
- What achievement in your life are you most proud of?
- I am most proud of being co-salutatorian of my class and getting into the NSDU nursing program because it is a difficult program to get into. It showed that all of my hard work has paid off.
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- My education has helped make me an organized, accountable, and a hardworking person. I am very thankful that I received this scholarship. This scholarship has helped me greatly.