2016 Mallie Ann Breuer Scholarship Recipient
- Where did/are you attending college?
- I’m attending NDSCS for nursing
- What inspired you to choose your area of study?
- What inspired me to choose nursing is that I want to help others and my grandma was also a nurse and she inspired me
- What achievement in your life are you most proud of?
- Attending college. I will be graduating in May as an LPN at age 20 and I am/will be very proud of that achievement.
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- My nursing education has contributed to who I am in a lot of ways. It has been shaping me into the nurse I want to be and has given me a lot of knowledge that I can use in my life. My college experience has been my life for the past two years so it has had a big impact on who I am today.